Guntersville in November ?

How is the bass fishing in November on Guntersville. I have fished in Sept when it’s hot and had some good luck. Was there this March, after the flood , caught fish but nothing great. Any info? Just looking to catch some good numbers. Size would be a plus. What is the weather usually like that time of year. Thanks

2. Dogfish_Jones
    November is a great month to fish here in Alabama. Now you might get a cold front coming in that will chill you but the chances of that are less than 50%. You will usually get in the low 70 degree range with lows in the 40 ‘normally”
    Guntersville will be a fine to fish, the bass will be in creeks by then and staging on secondary points. The grass will be mostly dead but still there, so punching with jigs or anything heavy will be available. Crankbaits on points and ledges are an option also.

3. Member
    I had my best day of bass fishing ever, on any lake in November 2011 on Guntersville, 2 days before Thanksgiving. It was a couple weeks after the A-rig craze started, and it lived up to the hype. We caught them cast after cast another from 11am until dark. We probably caught 75 bass between 3-5lbs, plus another 40 or 50 little ones. I don't go down there very much anymore, because I was ruined. Nothing has ever been that good.

4. Member
    Thanks. Looking to be the week of Nov 9 If all works out. Staying up in mink creek area.

5. Member
    This November will be our 7th year where we go up for a week. I can say I don't believe it has been the same weather wise or fishing wise any year. In the creeks, on the main river, no grass, or grass everywhere. Lots of small fish all day, or small amounts of big fish. Sometimes we would get a little of both. But, we enjoy the trip every year and keep going. We go up the week of Nov. 11.
    Hope you get the chance to go because it will be a blast either way.
    If the thunder don't getcha, the lightning will.