Woodbridge/Potomic Mills

Does anyone know of a good hotel that has boat parking and outside receptacles for charging in the Woodbridge area? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Member
    I live here so no need for hotel, but I can honestly say I have never seen a bass boat at a hotel/motel in Woodbridge. I believe one of the hotels in the Quantico or Stafford area may have been mentioned before as boater friendly.

3. Member
    Hilton Garden Inn is very close to Leesylvania. I just stayed there in the spring and it's well lit and they have security there. Pretty new hotel as well.

2500 Neabsco Common Pl
    Last edited by potomacbassin; 09-27-2019 at 07:19 AM.
    2015 Nitro Z-7 175 Pro XS

4. Member
    Dumfries, Va./ Kerr-Buggs Island, Boydton Va.
    No longer live full time in area but in Dumfries on Rt. 234 at 95 next to and or behind the Cracker Barrel is one, sorry don't recall name. I have seen boats there many times.

5. Member
    Dumfries, Va./ Kerr-Buggs Island, Boydton Va.
    Was up this weekend and one is the Red Roof Inn and one is Motel 6, they seem to be together.

6. mikesxpress
    This is further south at 610 in Stafford but offers the option of cabins inside the campground with plenty of room for your boat in a more secure location. Optional use of the Hope Springs ramp ($20) located in Aquia Creek. I've had quite a few out of town folks stay there and they like it.
    http://www.aquiapines.com

*Note: Especially weekdays, HWY1 is a traffic nightmare during commuting hours.