F215 owners with a Suzuki I have questions?

If you have a Suzuki 250 on your F215 could you PM me, I have questions? Please and thank you!

2. Member
    No Suzuki owners I guess!

There are a few Suzuki 250 out there but not sure how many visit the site. Ask the question in the Outboard section on the Suzuki board. There is much more activity on that board lately and most are new 250 owners.
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

4. Member
    Don't know if my question is a Suzuki issue or a Falcon issue. The issue is when you put the engine in gear forward or reverse it has a hard binding feeling instead of a smooth shift when putting into and out of gear. It's like possibly something in the cables that makes it hard to put into and out of gear. The controls are Suzuki. Thx

pull the cowl and remove the shift cable from the linkage on the engine and see if its still difficult to move into forward and reverse.
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

6. Member
    The dealer said when I bought it that theres no adjustment to the issue and is normal, it just needs broke or worn in! I thought really!

7. Dustin Ray
    I have a Falcon F 205 with a Suzuki 250SS, mine was the same, but it does get much smoother with use. Have around 20 hours on mine and its much better.

8. Member
    Dustinray: thanks, I'll just get some stick time on it and see what happens. I'll also pull the cowling and check linkage JoePA.