Katchem League- Kent Lake Results from Sept 21

Kent Lake Results - One on One Sept 21st
    Best turnout we have ever had for our one on one's with 24 boats!!! The weather was calm and warm at blast off then got a bit crazy for 15 minutes when a pop up storm blew in at 40 mph and sideways rain!
    Congrats to George Bracken on the Win, weighed in 16.98 lbs with a monster 4.85 lb big bass to take home both paydays! $510 for the win and $240 for big bass!
    2nd- John Lytle with 14.77; 3rd Mike Oberski- 14.58; 4th Kyle Ratliff 13.56 lb. The top four got paid.
    Complete results attached in pic.

Thanks for coming out to our events this year! We saw a bunch of new faces along with our regular guys. We are looking forward to the 2020 season and plan on doing one tourney out of the area again- Secord Lake.
    We had 39 different anglers compete in at least one tourney this year compared to 26 anglers last year!

Later, Heff

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for posting the results. I was curious about them.

3. dartag1829
    First out of the money again. Story of my year. Great event run by a great group.

Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    First out of the money again. Story of my year. Great event run by a great group.
    I've been there too! I have a friend that is throwing a big bass only tournament on Lake Diane this Saturday. If interested check out Tri-State Fishing on Facebook. He made a post on there is anyone is interested.