Tongue actuator locked up

Working on a friends boat and while trying to back it in my garage, I could not get the brakes to release. I tried to override the solenoid but the tongue will not slide forward, I even scotched the trailer and pulled forward and still won’t release. 2016 Nitro z18 single axle. Any ideas or can some1 point me to a schematic of these trailers. Thanks in advance.
    Wanna kill a Iowa giant?

2. Member
    Oops. Nothing like trying to help and screwing something up that ain't yours. If the trailer won't pull forward now you got something really screwed up. One thing, it probably isn't your fault if it won't go forward unless you jammed something foreign into the tongue and got that jammed.
    The blue or purple wire looks for 12 volts when backing up and blocks the brakes off I think, so you can back up. I suppose if you put a wire from a 12 volt battery negative to the frame, and the positive side connect to the blue wire, it would release the fluid if it is trapped. Even a lawnmower battery can be used.

3. Member
    Check to see if the release latch underneath the tongue is engaged. Had this happen once and besides releasing it, there is nothing you can do. Look for the lever under the trailer tongue and push it up. If that was engaged the tongue will come forward after it is released.

4. Member
    Should have phrased it, the release lever on the actuator.