New Graph Transition

I'm going from an HDS9 GEN2 Touch at the bow and a HDS8 at the console. Going to 2 HDS12 Gen 3's.

Will I need to make any wiring changes? Understandably the mounts will need to be swapped.

2. Member
    All power wire (the blue plug), nema cables, transducers and Ethernet if you’re using one are all the same. Change the gimbal, connect all plugs and you’re good to go.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy111 View Post
    All power wire, nema cables, transducers and Ethernet if your using it are all the same. Change the gimbal, connect all p”Gus and you’re good to go.

Thank you sir, thought as much. The units I purchased include the lss-3 transducer, I had previously been running the lss-2 to my structure scan but lost that one somewhere on Oneida this weekend prompting this electronics upgrade. Any idea if the structure scan HD module will be compatible with the lss-3?

4. Member
    The is no LSS-3. Could you you be referring to StructureScan 3D? Only issue is, that requires a module and if you didn’t get one, the transducer won’t work. You might also be talking about Totalscan. Hard to answer your questions until we know for sure what you have.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by behls16 View Post
    I'm going from an HDS9 GEN2 Touch at the bow and a HDS8 at the console. Going to 2 HDS12 Gen 3's.

Will I need to make any wiring changes? Understandably the mounts will need to be swapped.
    In order to answer that we need to know the total length of wiring from each unit to the battery, and what dimmension your current wiring is.