Thread: Cam Gone?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    From a business standpoint and also in all fairness to the rest of the team, I personally feel it's time for Cam to move on. I've watched all the games last year and the beginning of this season and Cam has definitely gone downhill. Is Allen the answer to the Panthers woes? Only time will tell. All I can say is the team functioned much better yesterday than they have in a long time! Not hating on Cam at all and didn't mean to stir up a ruckus. Opinions are like, well, you know!

2. Member
    I have nothing but respect for Scam Newton...

We all were shown what kind of player Newton was/is in the Superbowl. That performance and effort was laughable at the very least.

4. Fishing is a Passion
    Cam has already been ruled out for week 4, that is pretty quick notice, maybe a message is being sent.
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

5. Banned
    do not like Cam and neither do the Gamecock fans. Look in the stands 50% full. When Cam is gone we pull again. Clown and showboat but not so much this year. They cleaned his clock last year

Quote Originally Posted by bngolfen View Post
    do not like Cam and neither do the Gamecock fans. Look in the stands 50% full. When Cam is gone we pull again. Clown and showboat but not so much this year. They cleaned his clock last year
    I don’t think you are right about the stands being 50% full. They haven’t had any trouble drawing fans. You have to go back to when they were really bad before cam got got there to see slim attendance.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Mahomes future
    https://sportsnaut.com/2019/09/watch...to-lead-block/

8. Banned
    Cams physical ability is one thing, but what's between his ears has always been one of his greatest detriments at times. Once he gets frustrated, he's done. that to me is why I don't really consider him to be an elite quarterback, because he just doesn't have the ability to elevate his play when things aren't going right

Hope so.

10. Member
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    I don’t think you are right about the stands being 50% full. They haven’t had any trouble drawing fans. You have to go back to when they were really bad before cam got got there to see slim attendance.
    They sell out when teams like Green Bay and Dallas come to town. Other than that you will see a lot of empty seats.
    A mistake on your part does not constitute a emergency on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by wstutts View Post
    They sell out when teams like Green Bay and Dallas come to town. Other than that you will see a lot of empty seats.
    I haven’t seen many empty seats on tv. I work with some guys that have season tickets and they said it’s always full.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom G. View Post
    Cams physical ability is one thing, but what's between his ears has always been one of his greatest detriments at times. Once he gets frustrated, he's done. that to me is why I don't really consider him to be an elite quarterback, because he just doesn't have the ability to elevate his play when things aren't going right
    I agree he is not an elite QB but he is a sharp dressed man.

14. Member
    Allen in for 4-8 weeks. Cam out with lisfranc.

15. Member
    he is a show off I'm the greatest , superman . 500 qb at best only reason they won was a great defense since he has been there. love it when the saints beat up on him and he is crying on the sideline with his towel over his head. all loud when things are going good , big baby when not I'm going to miss him lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345