Question Looking at new Garmin setup w/Livescope

Hey all,

I currently have an Echomap 94sv (first generation, so not Plus or Ultra). I was thinking of getting another unit for the bow with the Panoptix LiveScope, a the compatible Echomap Plus. Would I be able to share transducer info between the 2 Echomaps, etc? Or I'd need the new echomap plus at the console? My guess is both units need to be "plus".

Lastly I've got an older MinnKota Powerdrive V2 - how do you guys mount panoptix on this when you have spot lock on? Guessing some of you have secondary solutions to mount it elsewhere.

Thanks!

2. Member
    It don't sound like you're guessing. 1st gen 94sv will not share with Plus or Ultra. Sorry!
    Folks that want Panoptix/Livescope to point differently than spot lock use a separate "stick".
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Member
    Thanks! For the reply! Yep... those were the thoughts... guess it's "upgrade"... dual Echomap Plus... got the GT30-TM/GT15-TH combo... should work with them networked + Panoptix Livescope?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MontrealFish View Post
    Thanks! For the reply! Yep... those were the thoughts... guess it's "upgrade"... dual Echomap Plus... got the GT30-TM/GT15-TH combo... should work with them networked + Panoptix Livescope?
    Good call!

SEKansas grass grower

ROCK CHALK