Pro XS 250 problem

Hope someone can give me an idea as to what is wrong with motor......

Yesterday I was running down the lake 60mph (521c with Pro XS 250) and all of a sudden the motor lost power. It let me go for a while then gradually came to a stop. When I stopped, I noticed the light to the psi gauge was on, but no other sensors or alarms were activated. I tried to start the motor but it would not start. I let it sit for a while, restarted everything, and the motor did start but was idling at a high speed and smoking a lot ....never tried to start it again. Hope someone can give me an idea as what went wrong. Thanks in advance.

I did notice a light squeaking/chirping sound right before I took off. I had never heard sound before.

Take it in to dealership.

3. Member
    When I heard a chirping noise it ended up being a costly compressor.

4. Member
    ^^^^ possible , check basics , compression ,spark, fuel delivery , check out 3.0L SECTION MORE INFO THERE FOR YO MTR, use ser number also if possible
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

5. Member
    Thank you.

6. Member
    yes sir , good luck
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................