2012 Pro XS 150- Electrical Problem

Replaced cranking battery- now the tilt trim relays just buzz, ignition will beep 1 time but motor will not turn over- smartcraft gauge will not light up (no data showing) all other electronics, lights, bilge, etc.. all work.

I have used a volt meter to run thru the wiring and have 12.7v at new battery, 12.7 at the breaker, 12.6 at the ignition, 12.6 at the starter solenoid, have checked the 5 fuses on the motor and checked voltage at the fuses-12.6 volts all thru the boat and motor but nothing. I have swapped the tilt trim relays, I know I'm missing something simple just can't figure it out any help would be appreciated.

Shift is in neutral and kill switch is installed.

2. Member
    Sure sounds like you left a ground off of the battery. Look around real close,they have a way of hiding.

3. Member
    Yeah took a picture before i unhooked the cables and accessory wires, put everything back to match. thanks for the reply.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip Bass View Post
    Sure sounds like you left a ground off of the battery. Look around real close,they have a way of hiding.
    +1
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

5. Member
    This is just a guess but, could this new battery have a bad cell? I got a NEW battery from Napa and after all the headaches I went through, one bad cell was the issue. Replaced that battery and problem was solved. Load test your battery and go from there.