Anyone buy a new Ranger Trail Trailer

Can anyone give me a ballpark cost of a new trailer? Dual axle.. 519 size

2. Member
    About $7k

3. Member
    Spent $9K on my dual axel Ranger trailer last year, but was for a 600 series model.

4. Member
    I purchased one for my Z520c in April due to someone stole mine.It depends on what you want. I had the tour package with billet rims. To get the same trailer again it was roughly $9,000. If you don't do the rim upgrade and hand brake, you can save some money.
    Last edited by dgreenfishing; 09-22-2019 at 09:28 PM.

5. Member
    Check C&O Marine in Tennessee they have a few in stock. $5500

6. Member
    For those of you who bought a new trailer can you tell us why you needed to do that. I see that dgreenfishing had his trailer stolen. What was the reason you had to buy a new trailer? My dual axle trailer that sits under my 619 Fisherman is 12 years old.

Thanks

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dgreenfishing View Post
    I purchased one for my Z520c in April due to some stole mine.It depends on what you want. I had the tour package with billet rims. To get the same trailer again it was roughly $9,000. If you don't do the rim upgrade and hand brake, you can save some money.
    did they steal while you were fishing

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger521znem View Post
    did they steal while you were fishing
    They sure did. Left my a$$ stranded but I had some friends rally and help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeToFish View Post
    For those of you who bought a new trailer can you tell us why you needed to do that. I see that dgreenfishing had his trailer stolen. What was the reason you had to buy a new trailer? My dual axle trailer that sits under my 619 Fisherman is 12 years old.

Thanks
    Mine is 17 years old and showing it. I have hit a garage door or two. Cut and spliced 10 different LED lights and strips on it. Had the brakes down 3 times. Changed hubs a few times. I love my boat and can't see spending 50-70 grand so i thought a new trailer would spruce it all up. Not sure yet what i will do

10. Member
    Why did I buy a new one? The old one was 15 years old and the posts holding the bunks were all rusting badly. One actually broke off while loading and sent a bunk floating down the river. I simply didn’t trust the trailer any longer and wanted to avoid a bigger problem while trailering down the highway.

11. Member
    slim and brianf, thanks for the response

12. Member
    the dealer told me about $8-$10000 about 4 years ago.

13. Member
    I also have a 519, and it’s on a single axle trailer. Had to order it that way because of the house I had at the time. I have since then sold that house and will have a 40x60 shop and would love to have a tandem axle trailer! Wish I could find someone needing a single, I’d trade them! I can’t justify spending 6-8k on just a trailer.

14. Member
    If you aren't dead set on a Ranger trailer, check out Loadmaster Trailer Co. in Port Clinton Ohio. I bet you could get one from them a whole lot cheaper than from Ranger. I just bought a trailer for a 28' Formula...custom fabricated, tandem 6000 pound axles, 10,600 pound capacity for under $7500. All C-channel steel (like Ranger) and very well built. There are a few pictures on their web page of trailers they've built for bass boats.

https://www.loadmasterboattrailer.com/

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dgreenfishing View Post
    They sure did. Left my a$$ stranded but I had some friends rally and help me out.
    That really sucks dude so sorry to hear this. Takes balls to do this act hope the law caught these POS's.

16. Member
    It all worked out in the end. Many people helped me. Yes, it ruined my tournament year, but I found out how there are some really good people too. I was never without a boat not 1 single day. I ran 5 different boats during that time so my son could finish his senior year of high school fishing, and I could compete on the ABT. I was able to sell that boat in 3 days after the new trailer came in. Now I'm a proud owner of a new Z520L with a Mercury Pro XS 4s. I decided I would not complain or even wish bad on them. I prayed about it, let it go, and forgave whoever it was. We pay insurance for a reason and sometimes we are forced to use it. I will be honest, I do wish too they were caught as well. Just so no one else has to experience this.There is no worse or helpless feeling as staring at your truck knowing your trailer is gone, and the boat is floating in the water with no place to put it at that moment.

17. Member
    glad to hear how you delt with it but do wish they were caught to face justice. your a better man than me. god bless you sir.