Thread: Tx Flooding

Tx Flooding

Praying for all that are going through another "Harvey" episode with Imelda...Several of my friends that just got back into their homes lost everything yet again with this one...Luckily my house and property stayed high and dry, but others on the other side of town have several feet of water again. Some places that did not flood with Harvey are now flooded. We have friends out now driving horses and cattle to higher ground. I would like ask special prayers for Hunter Morrison`s family from Fannett. He was electrocuted and drown while trying to get his horse to higher ground, he was only 19.
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    for Hunter's family and everyone that has been affected by this storm right on the heels of Harvey. When I first saw the maps, it looked like it was headed for between Brownsville / Corpus which is the target area we need in order to have a chance of rain up here. Not that I'd wish ill for my friends in Corpus.

Terrible about that young man.

I know first hand that when folks are in a desperate mindset due to being involved in a devastating weather event , it's very hard to be mindful of your safety.
    You know you have do something to help yourself or others, and you know you have to do it NOW.

"ain't too smart.....but I'm always thinkin"

5. BBC SPONSOR
    man....thats horrible! Prayers sent

6. Member
    Awful news. I'll keep the Morrison family in prayer, along with the other families affected by the floods.

Prayer's and my personable thoughts going out to all that are effected by this tragic rain event. Just hard for us West Texas fellers to grasp.

8. Member

Such sad news prayers for the family

Debra