Seeking boat ID help.

Greetings, everyone!
    After many years, I finally have a boat of my own.
    The problem I'm having is trying to find any info on it online, ie general information, wiring diagrams, etc...
    According to the title, it's a 1984 Country Bandit Model 99.
    I have been searching for days and found nothing, like it doesn't exist lol.
    I got it by trading a crappy old Ford Ranger I couldn't stand, so I was expecting it would be a bit of a fixer-upper. However, turns out, she's in pretty good shape. The former owner figured it needed carb work because it left him stranded on a rather large lake. Now, I've been around boats through my life, but I'm definitely no wizard with them, cars are my jam. However, I do know that you need to open the fuel tank vent.
    She runs great, but the gauges and a few switches on the helm need to be hooked up.
    If anyone knows anything about this brand/model and can point me to where I can find the information I need, that'd be awesome.

2. Member
    I believe it was manufactured by the Skip-Jack boat company in TN, which no longer exists.

3. Member
    Thank you! That seems to be it. Not much information out there, but at least now I have a starting point.

4. Member
    Congratulations. A boat you like for a crappy Ford Ranger you couldn't stand. Sounds like a great trade. Enjoy.

5. Member
    Thanks, I'm definitely looking forward to putting her in the water. Finding a wiring diagram for it would certainly help, but looks like it's going to boil down to old school spark chasing lol. Oh well, it's been fun and interesting so far.