Plymouth bass fishing

Thinking about riding up there this weekend. Best places to find 'em? River, 3 sisters, etc ?? Any pointers greatly appreciated!!

Three sisters 10 inch red shad worm, frog in the pads.

3. Member
    i have only "heard" of three sisters. I see on the map there is a creek called three sisters at the end of broad creek. Is that the place or is it somewhere else more near plymouth ?

4. Banned
    The only "3 sisters" i have ever heard is up the Roanoke after you pass Plymouth. Go by the "cut thru", which would run over to the Cashie river. In about mile or so when the Roanoke makes a sweeping left turn stay straight and and that will take you to Cow creek, Bull creek which would be the first left about 1/4 mile in. If you go past that you follow it eventually it will open up to "3 sisters". There is a small feeder creek on the right as you get to the opening of 3 sisters. It is a narrow canal type run once you pass the left turn of Cow creek so be careful. You can google it on maps and see it. The red shad worms will work any where down there for sure. I like the Zoom G tails in red shad!!

5. Member
    Once you start running back into these creeks if you slow down there are signs pointing you in the right direction for each creek you want to go into. Pretty cool... I think some kayakers did that a long time ago. It helps you navigate through there.
    Collins Boating Pro Staff - Smithfield, North Carolina
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com
    | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | NC Bass Challenge