Mercury mechanic in the Watertown area

Can anyone provide recommendations for a good Mercury mechanic in the Watertown area or say within an hour or so drive? Got some issues with my motor that I need diagnosed and fixed. Thanks!

Jeff Clark
    Bassman469

Schermerhorn on the St Lawrence. about an hour from watertown. I was in a pinch on Black Lake in 2018. He got me right in...... great service and not pricey.
    '00 Gambler Outlaw / \'02 200 EFI

3. Member
    Whaley marine services in Bernhards Bay, it’s about an hour from Watertown.. Matt Whaley is a certified mercury master tech and is extremely knowledgeable. He fixed my motor that 3-4 other mechanics couldn’t figure out the problems. I actually drive over an hour just so he could work on my motor. I actually pass 5-6 other marinas/mechanics that are closer but I’d rather drive past them just to have Matt work on any motor I have. Even now that I have a Johnson I still have him work on it.. I can give you his info if you’d like
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

4. Member
    Thanks for the recommendations. I will contact them!

Jeff Clark
    Bassman469

5. Member
    I've always done business with Spicer's in Clayton. Their hospitality and professionalism are first class. Their rates are the best I've seen around our area.