Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Gators
    2023 ranger 198p

Gators and Kentucky are both better teams than they get credit for , Gators over Tennessee Saturday , I say this because in believe Kyle Trask is better QB than Feleipe e Franks . I wish for a great recovery for Feleipe . The Kentucky player that tried to injure Kyle after play was over should have been ejected and suspended .

3. Banned
    I'm just gonna watch and pray. But, this Vols fan has no hopes for this season, or maybe even the next 3. Lol. At least I can say I'm a true fan, who can speak the truth. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ST8Bugging View Post
    This game used to be one of the greatest rivalry games of the SEC. Now not so much.

Who ya got and by how much?

Gators by 7.
    Gators by 14

5. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Gators going away, Trask came in and got them turned around and came back for the win. Gets the start 24-7 Gators.

6. Member
    Not as confident as some are in Trask but we will see. We have made many QB’s look like Heisman candidates.

7. Member
    I'm a VFL but Gaytors will get an easy win.

Go Gators....think we might see 2 QB's but Trask will be the starting QB....

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    Gators and Kentucky are both better teams than they get credit for , Gators over Tennessee Saturday , I say this because in believe Kyle Trask is better QB than Feleipe e Franks . I wish for a great recovery for Feleipe . The Kentucky player that tried to injure Kyle after play was over should have been ejected and suspended .
    Ejected and suspended for a couple games. There is no place in sports for that type of stuff unless maybe its the UFC.

The kid really dug himself a hole when he made that announcement to the press that he would never do anything like that end of story. Will be interesting to see if UK does anything.

10. Member
    TN is going to beat Mullet Boy and his Florida St rejects down!!! Vols by 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    Ejected and suspended for a couple games. There is no place in sports for that type of stuff unless maybe its the UFC.

The kid really dug himself a hole when he made that announcement to the press that he would never do anything like that end of story. Will be interesting to see if UK does anything.
    I really don't think anyone will do anything, 56 will live with this for the rest of his life.....

12. Member
    I'll say this, it's been interesting hearing Ainge, Heather Herrington and the rest of the Knoxville Sports Talk idiots postulate theories on how UT is going to win this game and "It's a Must Win Game" for the Vols and such.

Truly, no hope on my part. I'm a Vol fan since Bill Battle but after the last 12 years of pure crap for football, I'm going to let them prove to me they mean it.

Go Vols
    VFL
    we suck
    gator hater but they will kill us tomorrow
    You can lead a horticulture,
    but you can't make her think.

14. Member
    The Vols have fallen and just can't get back up. However, I'm not giving up on Pruitt yet. He deserves more time to get things turned around. In the meantime, Florida probably wins by 14 to 17 points. Go Vols anyway!!

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    20190920_082919.jpg
    Go Gators!

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robertboyd View Post
    The Vols have fallen and just can't get back up. However, I'm not giving up on Pruitt yet. He deserves more time to get things turned around. In the meantime, Florida probably wins by 14 to 17 points. Go Vols anyway!!
    Honestly I haven't given up on Pruitt. I'm not sure he's the man. I believe he's experimenting on our 4.5 million dollars dime. That said, our hires have got progressively worse. Fire him, and I'm not sure Alcoa's coach would take the job for under 8 million with a 40 million dollar buyout. UT has had some poor management over the last 12 to 15 years.

17. Member
    TN with the upset this year. I'm not a Vols fan but when you get backed into a corner you come out fighting and TN is backed into a corner.

Tn by 2

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KYSkipper View Post
    Honestly I haven't given up on Pruitt. I'm not sure he's the man. I believe he's experimenting on our 4.5 million dollars dime. That said, our hires have got progressively worse. Fire him, and I'm not sure Alcoa's coach would take the job for under 8 million with a 40 million dollar buyout. UT has had some poor management over the last 12 to 15 years.
    Alcoa's coach is a winner though. Do they still have the same coach from back in 05/06 when they started their run? I've not given up on Pruitt either, but I'd take Alcoa's coach

19. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    Step away from the crack pipe!

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rtlgator View Post
    I really don't think anyone will do anything, 56 will live with this for the rest of his life.....
    Just listened to the Stoops press conference where this was addressed. You are correct nothing will be done. Never even acknowledged anything happened.

Thats just wrong and embarrassing IMO.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast