Thread: Kerr Lake

Banned

Kerr Lake

Now is the time to go. Caught well over 20 today with best 5 almost 20 pounds. Takings break now. Give out!!!

I been around some good fish up there myself. Jordan and Falls just havent been putting out for me so been up there alot. Big fish are rare there but that is probably my favorite lake to fish.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

3. Banned
    Just got home. Checked on some camping stuff and picked up supper. Caught 1 over 6 and a 5lb 2 oz. caught a limit the first 30-45 minutes near the ramp on a c-rig. Bailed and went to see what else i could find down the lake. Caught 1 on a buzzbait and about 15 on a sb that culled all the original 5 if i would have been in a tourney. Smallest of the new 5 was just under 3 lbs. moved a few more times just looking and waiting for the wind to lay down. Wind died and sun came out full blast so i looked cleaner water and man, found a cut off the main lake loaded with pods of bait fish. Must have seen a hundred of them. Picked up the top water and went to work. Caught the 6 & 5 and a few over 4 and several over 3 pounds. Lost count after 30. Never caught but 1 short fish all day. Water is down some and you could see just about every stick, limb or stump in that area. Water was 5' max. Mostly2-4 feet all the way around. My new shoulder got a real work out. Took a pain pill and have not done that since July!! Saw maybe 4-5 bass boats on the water and that was it except for a coupl boats rock fishing plus 1 jet ski and 1 pontoon.