Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Man... you must have had a dealer that was willing to back date it or something. The dealer I was planning on buying from in Kentucky wouldn’t do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BemisBasser View Post
    Man... you must have had a dealer that was willing to back date it or something. The dealer I was planning on buying from in Kentucky wouldn’t do it.
    I think the dealer had to pay something for it. Not sure but I got it and my card from Evinrude says until June, 2029.
    2018 Ranger Z518C 200hp Rude.
    12 inch HDS Carbon
    9 inch HDS Carbon

2022 Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

3. Member
    I would have definitely done that myself if my dealer would have done it. That is a heck of a warranty! I am glad I waited and got the G1 150 HO though. I have been wanting an HO Etec for a while.

4. Member
    So the fine print says the rebate applies to engines “purchased, delivered, and registered between 12/1/19 - 1/31/20”.

Let’s say I order a new Ranger w/ a G2 in mid/late January (at boat show) - is this enough to qualify? I assume Ranger takes delivery and registers the motor but I’m thinking there’s no way that happens by 1/31. It would probably be at least a few months before the build was complete and the boat was delivered to the dealer/me - I certainly hope that’s not the measurement date for the rebate.

Probably something I need to be asking Evinrude, but thought I’d see if anyone had experience with this.

In a case where the motor will not be delivered by 1-31, the dealer can fill out a factory form about the motor and attach the motor's bill of sale for it then send it to Evinrude to cover the promotional items for you.
    -----

A Technical troubleshooter possessing more tools than talent !

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHORSE View Post
    In a case where the motor will not be delivered by 1-31, the dealer can fill out a factory form about the motor and attach the motor's bill of sale for it then send it to Evinrude to cover the promotional items for you.
    Thank you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123