Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..

Gatorade Fans > How do you Like Gatorade Zero ?

I was always a Orange Gatorade fan but is was sweet and 200 calories for Qt. bottle. I found Gatorade Zero at Food 4 Less 76 cents a Qt. bottle on sale =$1 regular. I love the Zero Orange(no sugar-0 calories) better than original Orange. Zero Fruit Punch is not as good as Reg, Fruit Punch but I would still buy the Zero over the Regular Fruit Punch. My wife always told me > I'd rather Eat my Calories than Drink my Calories. . . . What do you think of Gatorade Zero ?

I like it, used to keep it around for dad when he was helping us with the house. Still buy it from time to time, less sugar the better.
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

I cannot get accustomed to the taste. Its not good to me. I either drink the fully leaded cut with water or the G2. The Zero ain't for me.

I like the Zero version better as well. Like you, I always thought the original version was way too sweet, even after they dropped it to the 200 calories per bottle (it used to be something like 180 per serving with 2.5 servings per bottle!), so much so that it felt to me that it was almost syrupy. Because of that I always bought whatever version of "light" they had, but it had the aftertaste so I wasn't really satisfied. Now I think the Zero stuff is very good. I was always a fruit punch fan myself, right after lemon lime, but agree that the Zero version of fruit punch isn't great.

Related to that: I was picking up a few bottles that were on mega sale at a local convenience store and decided to get some variety. I thought I had picked up some fruit punch until getting it home and seeing that instead I had grabbed "berry" flavor. Good mistake! It's dynamite, beats the pants off of fruit punch. I still think lemon lime is the most...refreshing? But the berry is great.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

I buy a assorted pack from Costco or Sam's, I like G2 but Zero I like better...

6. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    Sugar Buzz Mark > I just drink a Zero and Eat a Candy Bar preferably a fresh Payday. I forget to read the bottle Drew when it comes to Berry and Fruit Punch, I just grab a Color.. I would pass on the Zero Ice(silver stuff). Everyone is Different > ps. I have a few bottles in Frig. I Love pouring a half glass of Zero over about 5 big ice cubes in the afternoon.
    Last edited by Basscaster; 09-19-2019 at 11:08 AM.

I was drinking Zero but just switched to Body Armor Lyte , at the end of the day I'm not getting headaches from the heat. I work outside most weekdays. Been buying them by the case at Sam's.

8. Banned
    as long as its purple itll go down good! I always just buy whatever is on sale and havent hated any of the purple ones. Same with the Powerades and their types. Both good...as long as their purple.

9. Member
    I like the zero version better. Not as heavy on my stomach.

Also, check out MTN OPS Enduro. 28 calories per serving. Comes in either individual packets or a 30 serving tub. It has vitamins in it but no sugar and tastes good. Works in these GA summers on our peanut farm.

10. Member
    I like it. Goes on every fishing trip.

11. Banned
    I'll take Powerade Zero over Gatorade Zero all day, every day. It's much closer in taste to the regular Powerade/Gatorade.

12. Member
    Don't think I have tried the zero. Drink the other though.20190919_123330.jpg

13. Banned
    G2 for me.

14. Banned
    I’ll tend to buy it over the regular because I already am borderline on being a diabetic. Taste is different, but it does what it’s intended to do.

I roughly drink sports drinks if out in the heat etc on a 1 to 3 ratio with water. Basically for every 3 bottles of water I have I will have a sports drink. I feel like its more balanced that way. Keeps the calories and sugar down but helps with the electolytes.

16. Member
    Powerade zero is much better

17. Member
    Zero is disgusting.

Have not tried the Zero yet... But we find the 32 oz bottles on sale for .59 cents regularly here. Just saying. Also we have stocked up on Powerade which has more chemical taste t it. The have those on sale for .44cents quite often.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

19. Member
    Been pounding the zero I love it. That being said I havent had a drink besides beer that had sugar in it for 10 years. One sip of the original or g2 and my stomach turns from the sugar. Just polished off a lemon lime zero. Get em for 88 cents and like the electrolytes

20. Member
    I like G2 or regular cut with water. Crazy have never seen G2 in orange ?
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast