Anyone actually use LureLock?

I don't think I've ever seen a product in the industry so hyped up, oversold etc since the Helicopter lure. The prices seem absurd and I don't get the need for a box with a sticky bottom. There are literally like 30 pros being sponsored by and churning out videos for this company now.

2. Member
    Spend a few bucks, try one, and let us know how they are

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DMart1 View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen a product in the industry so hyped up, oversold etc since the Helicopter lure. The prices seem absurd and I don't get the need for a box with a sticky bottom. There are literally like 30 pros being sponsored by and churning out videos for this company now.
    I have the separate strips that you can put where ever you want. I have them in my middle compartment on the side. It fits perfectly on the little shelf and I use it to put crankbaits and other lures that I use during the fishing day. At the end of the day, i can put the lures back and they won't be all bunched up and they will stay where I put them.

4. Member
    I use it. One of my stores is a dealer for them. It does work. It really eliminates box wear, you know, where you take out that lure that’s been riding around for 9 months, and it’s finally its time to work but the paint is all worn off of the sides from
    banging around in the box.

5. Banned
    Thing will be perfect for me since I only put one bait, perfectly centered into each storage slot....instead of jamming as many as I can fit in each slot. Great product if you got more money than sense imo.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishballer06 View Post
    Spend a few bucks, try one, and let us know how they are
    Bahaha! Hard pass..

I wonder if they will ever sell the material in bulk? Would maybe work awesome on storage compartment lids to "hang" (stick) baits to ?!
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by b*******51 View Post
    I wonder if they will ever sell the material in bulk? Would maybe work awesome on storage compartment lids to "hang" (stick) baits to ?!
    This popped up on my facebook. The video posted showed people using it in the restroom for toothbrushes, so im assuming you can place and remove small things on them over and over with no problems. Website looks a little janky....if you order it use a CC that you can easily cancel! lol

https://powaks.com/

just did more searching before posting....looks like this stuff is called nano tape and there is some on amazon. Lets see who is gonna try it first...wouldnt be surprised if its the same stuff. Thats usually how fishing gear works out....but not sure if its too sticky for our uses. Let me know if anyone tries it out.....might stick some on a hatch lid or 2 to hang hardbaits after using them for the day.

9. Banned
    Never heard of it. What is it?

Did not workout so well for me. I guess I overpacked it with weights and jigs. Box got bounced around with a bunch of tube jigs and drop shot weights and one of the latches got screwed up and fell off. Subsequently I have moisture/rust problem and no tube jig organization.

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubee View Post

Basically a Plano box with a sticky squishy feeling bottom, stick a lure on it and it won’t slide around. I guess I could see it’s use if a person were spending mucho dinero on crankbaits/jerkbaits & such.
    Last edited by grout-scout; 09-18-2019 at 09:02 PM.

12. Member
    I use one for my terminal tackle and I like it

13. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar
    I like them a lot, lots of advantages. I tend to drop boxes when I'm in a hurry, no big deal with these nothing moves. Hooks stay sharp, paint doesn't wear and I (all 275) can stand on them without damaging them. Plus you can get them on sale for half price if you watch.
    Gene Wilson

2000 Xpress X19 Mercury 200
    Team PoorMansCustomLures

Two wrongs don't make a right , but three lefts do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubee View Post
    Me either

15. Member
    I haven't used them but have seen them in stores and had them demonstrated to me... neat product but kind of spendy.

https://www.lurelock.com/

16. Member
    Little pricey for sure but I use them for my Megabass jerkbaits, expensive crankbaits and terminal tackle.
    For terminal tackle they're worth every penny. All my hooks stay in one place and the points don't dull
    2012 Nitro Z-7 with 150 HP Mercury Optimax Pro X/S
    Helix 10 Mega DI + G3N with 360 at the bow
    Helix 10 Mega SI + G3N and Lowrance HDS5 Gen 1 with thru-hull transducer at the console
    Rochester Bassmasters Member in Rochester, NY
    N.Y. B.A.S.S. Nation Member

It look neat but I jam way too many cranks in a slot.

18. Member
    I know guys that have them and love them for storing their crankbaits and jerkbaits.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bass-o-maticjm View Post
    I know guys that have them and love them for storing their crankbaits and jerkbaits.
    Is his name Seth Feider?

20. Member
    Not Seth, and not anyone sponsored or endorsed. Just regular Joes.......