Thread: Help Cowtrimmer

Help Cowtrimmer

Hey there, i used the site your pinned instructions have and posted pics in the restoration forum titled 03 521 restore project and now the pictures aren't showing up anymore. Is there a time limit on how long there visible? Or should i use dropbox instead? Take a look and let me know what i did wrong. They were visible i believe at least i could see them now i cant even see them.

2. Banned
    Make sure they are in .jpg format before loading them. For me the ones that are not viewable are showing as .png format. The only limit I know of is until they decide to not host pictures anymore. My suggestion would be to open an account at postimages, make a folder for those pictures and reload them.

3. Member
    IMG_6089.JPGdid this work? I looked at the free site and they are JPG files

4. Banned
    Yes, using the attachment method works also.

5. Member
    Hey Cow trimmer, how do i rotate the pics and resize them? There all coming over sideways and very small

6. Banned
    Most of the times attachments are small and viewers have to click on them to make larger. Its one of the reasons I like the web host method of attaching pictures to a thread. Resizing: You could try to downsize your pic to get it to show properly, its currently very large 4,032px × 3,024px and about 1.5 MB. I use a program called "Easy thumbnails" to resize pics with little distortion.