Banned

USA 9/11: Inside Air Force One on History channel---good watch

stumbled across this and just watched it last night. very interesting watch to see what it was like in Air Force One and the insights into what George Bush and his people were thinking at the time. I was shocked to hear about the communications break downs at those higher levels....and it was interesting to know that for a while they thought it mightve been an inside job and Air Force One was in the crosshairs.

You should be able to get it on demand, if not im sure theyll air it the rest of the month. But its a good watch for sure.

2. Banned
    I've seen it a couple times a few years ago...very interesting!

3. Member
    Saw it one night last week . Surprising what info they told .

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage Dog View Post
    I've seen it a couple times a few years ago...very interesting!
    Look it up, they mightve updated it with extra footage because it showed a 2019 release date. Ive seen history channel do that before (mightve even been another 911 thing where I noticed it), where they rerelease the documentary but with additional footage/interview and stuff like that.

Very interesting for sure! Kinda humanized those that high up because you had the sense they were worried and not bulletproof the way most of us see the President.

Quote Originally Posted by Upstate Gamecock View Post
    Saw it one night last week . Surprising what info they told .
    Yes it was...the one moment that really had me pause was when 93 went down, and Cheney and those people in that bunker thought that it was brought down by a fighter jet that engaged because of Cheneys order...which he wasnt authorized to make. Crazy crazy stuff. Lots of improvising for sure.

5. Member
    Can you hear me now??

6. Member
    Very interesting to watch. Shocked at lack of communication between agencies. Total shock.

Lots of info provided in this program. Guess they figure foreign ops already know everything anyway.

Saw it a few weeks ago. Bush was right in one aspect, he said the American people would be upset he didn’t go back to DC that day. Well some people were upset, the clueless ones. He went to Offutt.