Chad Fara & Stephen Lasher Win New Ranger Boat In Collin’s Super Tourney!

Please read the full Super Tournament article now posted:

http://bassforcash.com/2019/09/18/ch...cury-outboard/

Congratulations again Chad N Crissy Fara and Stephen Lasher on winning the new Ranger Boat with Mercury Outboard in our 2 Day Super Tourney at Jordan Lake with a total weight of 45.98lbs.

#rangerboats #mercurymarine #collinsboating #ranger50 #lowrance #deaconjonesautogroup #powerpole #farmbureau #bandeproperties #boysandgirlsclubofnorthcentralnc #douglasoutdoors #marathonspecialtyfinance #neuseriverforestproducts #stevenssausage #abramsbbq

2. Banned
    Congratulations to the winners. That was 2 good days of fishing. My hats off to them guys.

3. Banned
    Congrats to all!!!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Congratulations to the winners. That was 2 good days of fishing. My hats off to them guys.
    Also congrats to you and your partner. This tournament was feast or famine and I was on the famine side!

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rclark1 View Post
    Also congrats to you and your partner. This tournament was feast or famine and I was on the famine side!
    Thanks, We just didn't get any big bites. Had 40.60 for two days and our biggest fish was a 4 1/4. Everyone of them looked like twins. I didn't think we would be leading after the first day but was hoping we could catch two solid bags and the guys in front of us would stumble and we would pass them on the second day. It almost worked. My hats off to the guys that won. They caught them really good the first day and followed it up again with a good bag on the second. I'm a firm believer that all you can do is put yourself in position to win and if everything works out it does.

Also Collins sure put on a good trail and was well run. Good food at every event and I'm sure it will just get bigger and bigger in the future.