Selecting Waypoints to Export

Is there a way to select specific waypoints, say 100 waypoints scattered across a large lake (or create a square region like on Lowrance) and export those to an SD card without going into my graph and selecting each individual waypoint?

I’m running two Helix 12 G2N’s

Ranger z520 // Mercury 250 Pro XS
    12ft BT Talons/112 Ultrex/Hbird 360

You can select several to Export at one time but not on the Chart view. Still have to choose them individually.

Main Nav menu
    Waypoints, Routes, Tracks
    Up to Options and select
    Then choose Select Multiple and...
    Go through the list to highlight them
    Export

Max size memory card is 32 GB.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    The method Wayne described is the only way to select several on the unit itself and it's not bad when you are selecting a few waypoints but is a major pain when trying to select a lot of waypoints. There is another way to do it that I think is much easier by using HumminbirdPC.
    1) Find the Longitude of the Western border & the Longitude of the Eastern border of the lake. Then find the Latitude of the Northern border and the Latitude of the Southern border of the lake. Make a note of them. This can be done easily with Google Earth or many other methods.
    1) Export you Waypoints to a memory card
    2) Open in HumminbirdPC
    3) Sort by Longitude & delete all the waypoints that are outside your noted Longitude coordinates
    4) Sort by Latitude & delete all the waypoints that are outside your noted Latitude coordinates
    This will leave you with waypoints for just that lake
    5) Save that file
    Do NOT use the original file you export from your unit. Create a backup of that file and use that file in HumminbirdPC.
    I have done it many times and doesn't take long at all.

Good Luck
    Have a Blessed Day,
    Mike