Thread: The barber shop

The barber shop

On a Monday a man walks into a local barber shop and asks "how long is the wait for a haircut?" The barber politely replies, "about an hour and a half."

On Tuesday the same man walks in and asks the barber "how long of a wait is it to get a haircut?" The barber replies, "about two and a half hours". Once again the man says ok and leaves the shop.

On Wednesday the man returned once again and asked "how long is the wait to get a haircut?" The barber told him "about two hours" and the man once again quietly walks out . Puzzled; the barber then says to one of his receptionists, "I find it a little odd that that man comes in almost every day and asks for a haircut, but never returns to have it cut. I want you to follow him and see where he goes after he leaves here."

About two and a half hours later the receptionist returned back to the barber shop. When she walked back in the barber promptly asked her "well where did that strange fellow go?" The receptionist answered back, "well, he went to your girlfriend's house for about two hours."

2. Member

3. Member

4. Member
    Dad told me that joke almost 40 years ago. He was a barber.
    can
    Od935509

Dawnpatrol.
    Goin Fishing be home for Hunting Season !!!!!!!!!

6. Member
    Doh!

2005 Champion 198 DC Elite
    2005 Mercury Optimax-225hp (Serial#1B073011)