Cellular trail camera?

Is there a decent cellular style trail camera out there? I have a SPYPOINT that I have had for a little over a year and have had a bunch of problems and support has been pretty non existent.

2. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    No issues out of our spypoint link but we have not had it very long either.
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

3. BBC SPONSOR
    great, I bought a couple of spypoint cameras...hope they work.
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

Just bought a Spypoint this year. It's not perfect, sometimes it sends pictures, and sometimes it doesn't send them till the next day for some reason, but it's good enough for what we need it for. It also has a weak signal where it's at so that could be a big part of it.
    The principal that is in charge of my department, has a Spartan that he really likes and it has some great features and takes really good pictures, but I think he paid about $400 for it and mine was $100.

5. Member
    I’ve got 3 SPYPOINT. 2 Link darks and one micro. The guy at BPS told me the micro took video too, but it doesn’t. Just pics. All 3 seem to work good unless reception gets below 3 bars. Then transmission of pics gets a bit out of whack. Or, if they get below 50% battery life they don’t do well. I had an issue and it took 3 days and over 4 hours on the phone to finally get thru to someone who could help me. So, the CS was poor in my opinion. I got thru once and the person disconnected with me. So, it took me 2 more hours on hold before I got someone else. Overall, I’ve been pretty happy. Reception and CS are the only two things that have been challenging.

I have the Spartan GoCam and I love it, no problems at all.
    Ricky Rutherford
    2017 Legend V20
    2017 250 Pro XS