Vexus Dealer in Mid-Michigan!

I purchased my AVX 1980 from In Tune Marine in MN because there were no other dealers in MI and I really like Aaron Teal. They were great. However, when I received the recall notice, I emailed Vexus to see if there was a dealer online in MI yet...trying to avoid a 10+ hour round trip. I was informed a dealer had just come online. They put me in touch with them and I took my boat over there today (repair kit had already arrived). Bob at Mid-Montcalm Marine in Stanton, MI is a great guy. He knew I was coming and was ready to do the job. They are brand new...Vexus inventory starts showing up later this week (week of Sept 17, 2019).

FYI. https://www.midmontcalmmarine.com/

2. Member
    very good info. I'm glad to hear you're getting great service from a new dealer. makes all the Vexus owners proud.
    DELIVERED 9/16/2019
    2020 VEXUS AVX 2080 RED
    200 HO G2
    ICON 3.5
    DUAL CONSOLE
    ULTREX 80/45 MDI I-LINK
    BOW Solix 10 MEGA 360
    Echomap Ultra 106 sv
    Panoptix Livescope System
    CONSOLE SOLIX 12
    IONIC lithium batteries

3. Member
    I read their reviews on Google Maps when Vexus announced them as a new dealer and I had never seen a business with such high praise. You got a great dealer to work with in the future it looks like. Shout out to Vexus for picking outstanding people to serve their customer base as their dealers.
    white Vexus AVX 1980 - white Evinrude G2 150hp HO

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbug View Post
    I read their reviews on Google Maps when Vexus announced them as a new dealer and I had never seen a business with such high praise. You got a great dealer to work with in the future it looks like. Shout out to Vexus for picking outstanding people to serve their customer base as their dealers.

Unfortunately not all of the new dealers coming on board are of that caliber.
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner