Thread: Cayuga report?

BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator

Exclamation Cayuga report?

Anyone been on Cayuga in the last week or so, may head up there on Thursday. Any recent info on the bite would be appreciated! most likely will hit the north end for green fish, but if someones got good intel on a southern small or largemouth bite I wouldnt be opposed to that.

Did you make it out? Been a few weeks since I been on Cayuga, thinking about going tomorrow.

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    ya went out was a struggle manged 5, but just 5 largies.. pickeral now that was about 40 of those dam things lol. Water temps were 69 to 70.. this fall transition has been tougher and longer then most I remember. Let me know how you do if you go. most of mine came on a chatterbait in 6 to 8 foot north end. 3 in super stained water 2 in ultra clear. Was supposed to go back next friday but not sure ill hit it agian till water temps drop to 60 ish.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    ya went out was a struggle manged 5, but just 5 largies.. pickeral now that was about 40 of those dam things lol. Water temps were 69 to 70.. this fall transition has been tougher and longer then most I remember. Let me know how you do if you go. most of mine came on a chatterbait in 6 to 8 foot north end. 3 in super stained water 2 in ultra clear. Was supposed to go back next friday but not sure ill hit it agian till water temps drop to 60 ish.
    Thanks for the report. I'm thinking about heading out tomorrow for a few hours, I'll post how I do if I can get out. Anyone else been out recently?

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake8 View Post
    Thanks for the report. I'm thinking about heading out tomorrow for a few hours, I'll post how I do if I can get out. Anyone else been out recently?
    i was going to go there tomm decided on another lakeIi think is fishing better, let us know how you did.

6. Member
    I got out for a couple hours yesterday, no bass until the last 15 minutes or so when I bumped into a school in a wad of grass and pulled 6-7 mediums out with a texas rig and chatterbait. Blowing hard out of the southeast, bumpy ride out there.

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake8 View Post
    I got out for a couple hours yesterday, no bass until the last 15 minutes or so when I bumped into a school in a wad of grass and pulled 6-7 mediums out with a texas rig and chatterbait. Blowing hard out of the southeast, bumpy ride out there.
    thanks for the update, she can be mean..

8. Member
    If anyone is fishing Cayuga I'd love to get out there. I'm a co-angler and am not currently working so I have plenty of free time, PM me if you're available thanks