Charging ionic lithium batteries with Dual Pro

Purchased a Dual Pro Professional from the board recently which had the lithium profile added. He had battle born batteries and said the unit worked great. It does not work on my new lithium ionic batteries. Have done a lot of trouble shooting and have determined it to be charger related. My question is.....do I need to get a lithium profile specific to ionic batteries or should it work as set up?

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisco View Post
    Purchased a Dual Pro Professional from the board recently which had the lithium profile added. He had battle born batteries and said the unit worked great. It does not work on my new lithium ionic batteries. Have done a lot of trouble shooting and have determined it to be charger related. My question is.....do I need to get a lithium profile specific to ionic batteries or should it work as set up?
    do you know the name of the profile the used? get up with me I will be happy to check on that for you, I will need the serial number on the power cord,
    call or text me if you want to 910-722-0001, PM or email
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com