Daiwa elite rods

What is everyone’s view on these rods debating between these and Fitzgerald

Tatula Elite without a doubt for me. Nothing wrong with Fitzgerald rods, The Tackle Trap stocked them for some time, but the TAEL are noticeably better in my hands.

3. Member
    I may give the nod to the fitz in sensitivity, but it'd be close. Everything else hands town tat elite. I own the 7'3 MH, 7'4 H, 7'3 H, 7'4 big topwater, and 2 7'6 ML spinners and they are all phenomenal. IMO, the ags guides are worth the cost if you're willing to pay.

4. Member
    Ags guides are like 100 more correct? I currently have Fitzgerald and am thinking of switching out of them and wanted to stay in the same price range but get a higher quality product

5. Member
    Yea right around $100. Both brands are great rods, and i would say both have excellent quality. I'd try to handle a few tat elites and see if they are for you. By far my favorite rods are the 7'4 randy howell rod (chatterbaits) and the 7'6 MML ags spinning rod. IMO, both have the perfect action for what i was looking for. The 7'6 ags spinner can do almost anything, and does it very well!

6. Member
    Fitzgerald seem more heavy duty and might weigh a little more. I like the Elite better. But if you are hard on your stuff or fish heavier cover. I’d lean towards Fitzgerald.

7. Member
    Good components and build quality for the money. Sensitivity was just OK for me (non AGS). Not for me.

8. Member
    I bought a couple tatulas and love them!