Exclamation Going to see Grandma

This guy's getting ready to see his grandmother and a friend stops by , he asks him " do you want to go with ?, it won't take long " The guy says O.K. nothing else to do . They get there and his friend is sitting on the couch waiting and asks " what's up with these peanuts can I have some " ? Grandma says sure help yourself . It doesn't take long and soon they're heading for the door and his friend says " thanks for the peanuts " and grandma says " no problem , ever since I lost my teeth all I can do is suck the chocolate off " .

97 Stratos 288
    175 Evenrude Intruder
    Humminbird electronics
    Garmin electronics
    Fortrex112
    2012 Ford Lariat 250

3. Member
    I heard a very similar joke a long time ago on a Jerry Clower cassette!! Still funny to this day!

4. Member
    My Mother was blind the last few years of her life. She was living at our house the last year. Every afternoon, my wife would take an ice cream cone to her room. My Mother loved the Drumstick cones with chocolate and peanuts on top. Once, the store was out of Drumsticks, so my wife had to purchase generic cones that did not have nuts on top.

When my Mother started eating the cone, she accused my wife of licking the nuts of the top. My Mother told her she didn’t mind sharing with her, but preferred to eat the top part of the cone with the nuts, and would give my wife the bottom of the cone.

Those ice cream cones provided more great memories. My Mother was blind and going down in health. Every day after work, I would go 1st thing to her room and check on her. She usually had several health concerns to go over with me. One afternoon, she told me to sit down because she had something very important to discuss. She said she did not want to be too fat laying in her coffin, so she had been studying hard what to eat to not gain weight. She started listing off healthy items for her meals. Then got very serious. She said if I eat those healthy things, can I still have my ice cream cone every afternoon. I almost busted out laughing, but kept my composure and told her I thought that was a wonderful plan. I them went and told my wife about my new goal in life. I want to keep my mental faculties enough, to remember to eat an ice cream cone every day.

Dawnpatrol.
    Goin Fishing be home for Hunting Season !!!!!!!!!