Lacrosse-october

Hi everybody..hope all is well! I was wondering if anyone would be will to help out a fellow angler? I'll be bass fishing the Lacrosse area about mid October. Any advice, tips, areas to focus on, lures etc would be GREATLY appreciated!! I'm certainly open to PM's and I'll gladly keep any information confidential ad well. Thank you in advance!

2. Member
    Fish any deep backwater in the Black River and the deep holes in what they call the Gravel Pits (might be called Swift Creek slough on map), mid pool 8. Throw a jerkbait, lipless or Texas rig and hold on. A lot of guys use spinnerbaits or squarebills if the water is still a little warmer. You need to find the schools of Shad and fish right in the middle of them or next to them.

3. Member
    When you find the shad it's hard to beat a scrounger. I almost always use a Bass Assassin straight tail shad in salt and pepper silver phantom and a 3/8 scrounger

4. Member
    Thanks guys! I truly appreciate everything!

5. Member
    Would any of you folks who fish this area frequently mind sending me a PM? have a couple questions...thanks!!

6. Member
    Water is predicted to come up another 2 feet over the upcoming days after all of this rain.

https://water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydr...arx&gage=lacw3