Thread: Kill switch

Kill switch

I have a 2019 920 pro xo and kill switch was not wired in... found out when I stood up and pulled lanyard off boat kept running. Took panel off and found the wires have the pig tail connects but not connected to anything. I didn’t see any wires to connect to. Do any of you guys know what color wires kill switch is connected to?

2. Member
    I have no idea, I hated to see no one answered yet. Didn't want you left hanging... I would make a dealer fix it in case something happened one day no one can say we aren't paying because you tampered with it. My .02cents.
    2019 Phoenix 819 ProXP
    200 Mercury 4 Stroke ProXS

Wow, I better check mine. I have same year and model

4. Member
    I’ll take a pic when I get home, they just aren’t connected anywhere. Can’t say I tampered with it when clearly they don’t have anything to connect to

5. Member
    If I bought that new I would be VERY mad. That is a basic safety item in a boat. Wow. Maybe the dealer can give you an idea which ones go where?

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    there is 2 wires coming out of the main harness those will connect to if you remove the switch panel they should be hanging there, can remember the color seems like white with black stripe I would have the check the wiring diagram
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

7. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Maybe should let Tim know for QC purposes. That's a pretty big deal.

8. Member
    Phoenix called me back, they were behind switch panel as drew said. They just didn’t run it to shifter box. I bought boat out of town and local dealer is 2 hours away. I figured it was an easy fix witch it was just needed to know where to look