Tool Caddy Recommendations

I have a '06 519VX and have bought 2 tool caddy's from Cabelas that are suction cup style. Neither's suction cups last very long. Researched this and other websites for better options, but either links are bad (old threads) or just not finding what I think I am looking to install. What can others recommend for having pliers, scissors, etc. handy near the console. I do not use pedestal seats, so those options would not work.

Thanks,
    Brian

Do a search on here for tool holders there was someone that made mine and it has been great only used the tape no screws and it has not moved for years. Cant say he still makes them or not Im sure otherd will no his name.

3. Member
    2002 Ranger 195vs
    2013 - 200hp Mercury Pro XS

Here you go, an older thread that gives you a nice tool tray option. http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=810798

FLORIDA BOAT: 2016 Ranger 519, Mercury 225 Pro XS, Atlas 6" hydraulic jack plate, Motor Guide Tour Pro, Humminbird Helix 12SI Mega chirp on console, Helix 12SI up front, dual 8' power poles, livewell pumpout

LET US NOT LOSE SIGHT OF HOW FORTUNATE WE ARE TO ENJOY FISHING AND THE OUTDOORS! CATCHING JUST MAKES IT A BIT SWEETER!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RANGER487 View Post
    Do a search on here for tool holders there was someone that made mine and it has been great only used the tape no screws and it has not moved for years. Cant say he still makes them or not Im sure otherd will no his name.
    I did a search, but due to the age of a lot of the threads, the links were HTTP 404 Error. Also, a lot of them were pedestal tool caddy's. Of which I referenced I do not use a seat. I prefer to stand and move around.

6. Member
    I use the tool caddy from cabelas and fasten it with heavy duty outdoor Velcro.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r83srock View Post
    I use the tool caddy from cabelas and fasten it with heavy duty outdoor Velcro.
    That was my next option in lieu of drilling holes and using hardware to mount. However, push come to shove, I will bolt it in place if I find that I cannot find any alternative.

I found a pic of the one I have in my boat in the search section I believe it was made by member stratos 284 not sure if he is doing them anymore or not.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmusky View Post
    i have had one of these for 20 years,they work perfect for me

10. Member
    I have been using this one now for two years. So far I am pleased with it.

https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/T-H_...page-GGLH.html

11. Member
    I've got one that I ordered off of Tacklewarehouse from ProCise outdoors. Really like it. Got the three hold model - holds scissors, pliers, and jaw spreaders. Theres also small holders for dye markers.

12. Member
    This Rapala tool holder has done fine for me. Available with 3 slots as well.EBDB32D2-2E84-4ED6-8507-6B6534017676.jpeg
    Bullet 21XRS
    Mercury Pro XS 250

13. Member
    I've used this Rapala 3 tool holder for several years. Works very well for pliers and scissors. Had to re-tape recently with gorilla two sided tape. I never sit either always stand. Probably have to sit one day, but at 58 I'm still able to fish all day with no issues.
    2005 Triton TR20X-Mercury Pro XS 4.6L V-8 250 HP Serial # 3B378953
    2016 Harris Cruiser 24-2016 Mercury150XL-Serial # 2B232319

Tool Keeper https://www.amazon.com/Fishing-Keepe...9082992&sr=8-4

Put one of these on a Triton Aluminum I used to own...great little tool keeper..inexpensive. Holds pliers/scissors/etc...and doesn't take up much room.