Alarm Sounds, but Mercmonitor shows nothing

Engine info on signature. Alarm sometimes starts beeping 30-45 seconds after initial startup. MercMonitor readings are all good; pressure, temp, voltage, etc. I immediately go to "alarms" on the monitor and there are no active alarms. I turn the boat off and it never does it again that day. I checked oil reservoir and it's good. It also has the digital trim attachment for whatever that is worth.

The last alarm I had was for starboard thermostat fault. MercMonitor showed the alarm and it was correct...tstat stuck open with debris. I read somewhere MercMonitor doesn't store alarm data. But I didn't turn the motor off before checking alarms. I've also read that beeping versus a steady tone indicates not as severe of an issue.

I travel a ton for work and have a hard time getting the boat to a decent tech. Hoping someone can chime in with a simple explanation. Any way I can find out what the alarm is for? Like I said, everything I can think of with the motor is within NOR. It was serviced about 20 hours ago.

Thanks in advance,
    Robby
    1999 TR-21
    2013 Merc 250 ProXS
    S/N 2B013848 and Model 1250P73BD
    25p Tempest Plus

Faults are stored on the engines control module.

Off to the dealer and check for faults.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinman View Post
    Faults are stored on the engines control module.

Off to the dealer and check for faults.
    ^^^^
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

4. Member
    Thanks for the info. That's what I was afraid of. Hope it's simple.
    1999 TR-21
    2013 Merc 250 ProXS
    S/N 2B013848 and Model 1250P73BD
    25p Tempest Plus