NEED A SKEETER TRAILER

Anyone have any idea on how to get a new trailer for a 05 ZX225 Skeeter? Preferably north Tx.

Smith boat sales doesn't stock them anymore.
    Last edited by Dug71; 09-16-2019 at 06:13 PM.

2. Member
    Let me know when you find out. I've been trying to get one for my 04 ZX225

3. Member
    Give e z loader a try ,

4. Member
    pajoe329, don't you have to be a dealer to buy from E Z Loader?

5. Member
    i still sell skeeter trailers built by ez loader just dont stock them an yes ez loader is dealer only.

6. Member
    After the way this EZ loader trailer has fallen apart, that would be a last resort.

7. Member
    New trailer will be 5500 my old one is for sale frame is solid needs breaks and cosmetics $400 2003 skeeter zx 225

8. Member
    I have contacted 2 dealers in La and have yet to get a price on a trailer. Guess they are more about
    selling boats vs trailers. ssmithboats could you email me. I can give you my vin number to match my trailer.
    lance@monceauxbuller.com

9. Member
    I took my EZLoader to the shop last week to get new springs and $900 worth of welding repairs from the cheap ass spring breaking. Upwards of $6000 damage to the gel coat on the boat that is next in line for the insurance company to pay for.

Why did Skeeter use such a poorly made trailer? Even the trailer shop said “ah....an EZExploder!” Lol. Junk.

If I had any more damage, I would have just scrapped the trailer and had a custom trailer made.

10. Member
    I just don't want to go down that EZExploder path again whether i decide to keep my boat or not. 4800+ttl is just crazy when i can go get a Roadmaster C channel frame with all the goodies for the same price!

11. Banned
    Get Roadmaster in Haltom city to build you one. They built one for my Triton

12. Member
    Maybe you guys can find it on facebook I've been looking but you know how things disappear fast . well post disappears, I seen brand new Tandams for 3,500 for sale on the Skeeter group

13. Member
    Another option to consider. 5-5800 will get a very nice all aluminum custom trailer from StrongBack in Fla.
    Go Gators!