Did you pay list price for your new Triton?

I’m looking at a new 18 trx or 189 trx. Not sure if there is much mark up on these boats. Will the dealer come down off of list price much?

I did not. The deal you get depends on the dealer.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

3. Member
    They have MAP pricing but I'm of the opinion that anything can be negotiated.

Boats are priced on MAP pricing, but I’d suggest going in and setting down with your dealer of choice and discussing your ideas and thoughts and see what they have to offer. The 189 TRX is a great boat!

5. Member
    Thanks. I’ll have to plan a trip. No dealers near me. Looking forward to a new boat. I blew the motor on mine and I think I’ll just trade it in or sell it the way it is.

We just ordered an 18TRX last weekend. Drove 3 hrs to the closest dealer but they were great with everything so far. We ended getting the boat for a less than other prices i seen.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

7. Member
    What dealer did you use if you don’t mind saying? Love your truck. Haha

8. Member
    Just my opinion, but the first sign that you should be looking for another dealer is if your dealer is charging you MSRP. Not saying they should not be allowed to make a decent profit, But that should be accomplished with a fair price on the sale and then followed by fair price for a future service and upgrades. I don’t think I’ve ever paid MSRP for anything I’ve bought, but at the same time I don’t try to beat people down to unrealistic pricing either.

9. Member
    I know this is a little far for you but Texas Boat World in Killeen, Texas gave me the best price around. I live in the Houston area but ordered mine in 2014 from them even though are 3 hours away. They beat the Houston dealership price by almost $6000 and they were great to work with. I dealt with Josh Brown who is the owner’s son. Josh and his father Cliff are both great guys. I have read they will actually have the boat delivered to you but I can’t confirm that firsthand. You may want to give them a call. Good Luck
    Have a Blessed Day,
    Mike

10. Member
    Thanks guys. I have bought many new cars and trucks but this will be my first new boat.

Quote Originally Posted by soulloud View Post
    What dealer did you use if you don’t mind saying? Love your truck. Haha
    C&C Marine in Modesto Ca. Dealing with Richard and hes been great. Thanks that trucks been in the family a long time.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsahog View Post
    Just my opinion, but the first sign that you should be looking for another dealer is if your dealer is charging you MSRP. Not saying they should not be allowed to make a decent profit, But that should be accomplished with a fair price on the sale and then followed by fair price for a future service and upgrades. I don’t think I’ve ever paid MSRP for anything I’ve bought, but at the same time I don’t try to beat people down to unrealistic pricing either.
    Sounds like you know what you are doing. When I sold cars, It amazed me how many people would come in the door expecting to get 50% off of the sticker price. Those same people are the ones that would complain about being stuck at the dealership for hours on end.
    Be safe,
    Rayzor

2001 Triton Tx-21
    2001 Mercury 225 EFI

13. Member
    The folks at Bunch Marine in Harriman, Tn. are great to work with and I think are fair as far as pricing. I just bought a new Triton Tr189X there and am very happy with their professionalism. Hopefully that isn't too far away for you to consider.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulloud View Post
    Thanks. I’ll have to plan a trip. No dealers near me. Looking forward to a new boat. I blew the motor on mine and I think I’ll just trade it in or sell it the way it is.
    Where in Missouri are you? Cope Marine is in Branson West at Table Rock and they have another store in Illinois 15 minutes east of St. Louis.

15. Member
    Triton boats are Nationally Priced, meaning just that. Unless it is a non-current boat or there is dealer installed options, pricing is the same. Shipping may be different.