36v lithium setup vs 3 new agms and 2 new chargers ?

so I will have the new Garmin force going on this fall.

currently 24v and going to 36v. batteries 6 years old so they getting replaced.
    currently have 2 chargers an AC and DC charger.

to add 1 extra battery both chargers have to get sold and replaced plus 3 new agms?
    or single lithium pros 40ah 36v?
    or does anyone else offer a single 36v lithium with charger ?
    Nitro2023 triton allure 250 proxs
    Garmin marine
    prostaff

A single 40ah battery will not give you much power. Unless you only fish half a day at the very most.

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

3. Member
    I run 3 Relion 50amp for my troller and kept the AGM for starting and everything else. Really like the relions so far. I would also check out the ionics. I think they are essentially the same battery as the Relion but have bluetooth that you can connect to an app on your phone to monitor the battery stays/ health. I currently use my Minn Kota charger set on AGM but am getting ready to order a dual pro programmed for lithium charging.

4. <B>BBC SPONSOR</B>
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman68 View Post
    I run 3 Relion 50amp for my troller and kept the AGM for starting and everything else. Really like the relions so far. I would also check out the ionics. I think they are essentially the same battery as the Relion but have bluetooth that you can connect to an app on your phone to monitor the battery stays/ health. I currently use my Minn Kota charger set on AGM but am getting ready to order a dual pro programmed for lithium charging.

Relions are totally different batteries than Ionics.
    Different BMS and cells.

5. Winter can end now..... BoatBuggy's Avatar
    If you are thinking 3 AGMs why not 3 12V 50Ah+ lithiums instead of 1 36V 40Ah lithium?
    2013 Ranger Z520c, 2013 Yamaha 250 SHO
    2018 Ranger RT198p, 2013 Mercury 150 Optimax

6. Member
    the cost of buying 3 new agms and 2 new chargers is very close to 1 single lithium which has it's own supplied charger that charges whenever starting battery is being charged.

and losing a battery is more appealing than adding. if I was going to shoe horn in a 3rd battery I'd just go AGMs
    Garmin marine
    prostaff

7. Winter can end now..... BoatBuggy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 12many View Post
    the cost of buying 3 new agms and 2 new chargers is very close to 1 single lithium which has it's own supplied charger that charges whenever starting battery is being charged.

and losing a battery is more appealing than adding. if I was going to shoe horn in a 3rd battery I'd just go AGMs
    Three 50Ah lithiums take up the space of about 1.5 Group 31 AGMs so you'll not be shoehorning anything - you'll actually be gaining space along with having 130+ fewer lbs in the back of the boat.
    2013 Ranger Z520c, 2013 Yamaha 250 SHO
    2018 Ranger RT198p, 2013 Mercury 150 Optimax

8. BBC SPONSOR
    We have the single 36v that will go for a 8 hr day or more and a charger we also have 12volts that will do the job also.

9. Banned
    2 Relion R100 for 24v MG TM and a Relion R100HP for cranking Motor is Merc 250 ProXs.

10. Member
    The new brushless trolling motors are very highly efficent running on both 24V-36V, in fact about 40% less power consuming. Since the motor can run off 24V or 36V it would be wise to figure what your fishing day requires. Then to how many amps you need. The batteries will be in series so the amperage does not multiply, so knowing how your day goes is a good factor to consider. If you go that way you only need 1 voltage charger, if you go 24V or 36V then you get into some seriuos money for just the charger. Staying with 12V batteries is way less in cost.

RangerZ - IONIC Batteries, Lithiumhub.com

11. Member
    ya I think I want the juice of a 36v for covering ground.. a few tourneys I found my self on 8 lot.
    and oftentimes using big motor to 5mph idle through areas using livescope. new Force should do close to 5mph.
    Garmin marine
    prostaff

12. Member
    You will certainly have a reassessment on that 8 power setting even on 24 volts as it reaches near 100 Lbs of thrust, on 40% less current.

13. Member
    Breaking news !! Chinese Tariffs will most likely hit the lithium battery market in mid October. IONIC is the lowest priced and most economical, with the best features of all batteries available right "NOW"
    Pull the trigger and get your set of IONICs at a great low price now before the tariffs come into play. Don't forget the Bluetooth App available for your new IONICs. Plus IONIC has a great set of main battery Terminals to get your wiring in great order, neat and very clean!! Don't let a great deal get away, IONIC today!! If I can help give me a PM.