7610,8610, and force compatibility

My current setup is a 7610 on the console connected to another one on the bow. I am going to replace the bow unit with a 8610 and set it up with livescope on the fourtrex next week. I’ll get the force trolling motor later this year or early next spring. I have a few questions.
    1 Will the 7610 on the console share waypoints with the new 8610 through the Ethernet cable?
    2 I think I will be able to update the 8610 through active captain. Will the 7610 on the console be updated at the same time as the 8610 through the Ethernet cable?
    3 How do you connect the force trolling motor to the 8610 unit?
    4 How are you running the livescope cable on the force trolling motor?

1) Yes
    2) I always update via the bundle file/SD card, and yes both are updated during the same process if both are powered up and connected via Ethernet.
    3) See attached pic. Make sure you have current software loaded on the 8610.
    4) You route the LiveScope cable the same way you would route any transducer cable on an Ultrex. Leave plenty of slack when going from the shaft around the steering servo. I route the cable through the coiled slack wires below the head of the motor, then route the cable down the mounting bracket.

Force connection.JPG
    Garmin Pro Team