Ser. #0G886121: Having problems getting the motor to start up and run. It will crank (turn over) and eventually tries to catch, but usually will not start up. However, last week after a couple of hours of trying to get it to start up on the water hose, I eventually got it to catch and start??? It ran rough for a few seconds, leveled out, and seemed to idle just fine (very smooth). I let it idle for a good 20 minutes with no issues, and thought it was ok (even though I had no idea what I did???). Anyways, I went back out again today to try it, and its back to the same thing (turns over, tries to catch, but will not start). What's weird is when I first start trying to crank it, it acts like it's doesn't even want to try to catch, but after keeping on trying, it will begin trying to catch (like it wants to start). Today though, I couldn't get it going. I've verified the battery voltage, the crank position sensor, that I'm getting fuel to the rails, spark, etc... I haven't verified the pressure in the rails, but I have looked this thing over, and definitely don't have any leaks. I don't have a pressure tester. Is there a way I can check the pressure without the official tester ("shade tree" way)? Also what can cause the pressure to get out of whack if I did have a pressure issue, -- the diaphragms??? Not sure where else to go??? Thanks.