Trailer Bunk Question

Are the bunks on marine master trailers close to same length for every trailer or does each trailer have its own measurement to fit that build? I'm thinking heavily of going to gatorbaks and was curious if anyone had the measurements of the bunks. Would like to just by new boards and replace to make job go quicker. 2019 Marine Master Trailer.

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBucketMouth33 View Post
    Are the bunks on marine master trailers close to same length for every trailer or does each trailer have its own measurement to fit that build? I'm thinking heavily of going to gatorbaks and was curious if anyone had the measurements of the bunks. Would like to just by new boards and replace to make job go quicker. 2019 Marine Master Trailer.
    I sell gatorbacks and have the info, they are not all the same, yes I recommend getting new boards from a lumber yard to make the job quicker and easier.
    hit me up with a PM with model of boat and your email and I will send you a quote, BBC discount will be applied.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Get with Drew on these GB's!!!!
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

4. Member
    Couillon, you running Gatorbaks on your rig? I'm still juggling the idea of switching from carpet.

5. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Yeah....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

6. Scraps
    I put 'em on mine when new. Wasn't messing with the possibility of blisters. Now thinking I should upgrade to the power loading ones...….even though I power load already.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I have really liked every set of gatorbaks I have ran and tested and had no issues what so ever but I have to say these new Gatorbak XPs are the best yet and should be the last and final because I dont see how they could be any better. They load so easy like they have butter on them.
    I was waxing the bottom of my boat yesterday, I do that at least once a year and apply sealer. ( not the pad )
    I as always everything in front of the bunks looked good. I did have a few ugly marks from a stump, a rock. and from the day I drove up on the fender.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com