Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Dogfish_Jones
    The gulf coast refineries drop 8 cents a gallon today bringing it back to where it was before all the happen in the Middle East.

2. Banned
    Bought gas here today for $2.33 gal. Yesterday it was $2.40 and had been at $2.40 for a couple weeks.

3. Banned
    What happened to tobassco, I didn't see anything spicy?

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    What happened to tobassco, I didn't see anything spicy?
    He left yet again. I can't remember if this is 4 or 5 for him.

Paid 2.31 on monday for my truck...wife paid 2.59 today filling up her van.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

6. Member
    America’s memory is so daggum short it’s not even funny. How long ago was it that even here we were reading post after post about how gas prices were directly tied to the POTUS? That seemed like a daily back and forth debate for a while. Let gas prices stabilize and wow all the sudden it’s “big oil.” I looked up gas prices in 1973, .38 a gallon before the crises. That’s 2.20 today based on inflation. Our gas was 2.19 when I filled up earlier in the week. It always fluctuates. Take into account all the regulations placed on gas, plus all the taxes now and the gas is actually cheaper now than in the “good old days”.

Like most of you, I hop in my gas guzzling truck and go anywhere I darn well please without worrying about a shortage of fuel. Anywhere I stop will have it. There are places people stack up on scooters because they aren’t so fortunate. I see markup stickers on big luxury trucks here, you get a rebate on a Prius. We sound like hypocrites crying about gas prices.

Paid 2.22 this morning and it's been that same price for a few weeks now. Maybe we don't go through fuel as much in a small town, but prices seem to fluctuate much slower here than in bigger towns and cities within an hours drive of us. That can be good or bad depending on whether oil is surging or falling.
    2017 Legend SS 1860 Semi-V
    2013 Evinrude Etec 150/105 jet drive
    Minn kota Ultrex Quest Trolling Motor
    Humminbird Helix 9 Chirp Mega SI GPS G2N (console)
    Garmin Echomap Ultra 106sv with LVS32 transducer (bow)
    YouTube: youtube.com/Etec86

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567