I need a photo favor please. Ranger 185VS

So, I have to do some rewiring. I've owned my 185VS since 2003 (2004 Model). Its been good to me. Due to some bad decision making I have/had to replace the entire fuse block and a lot of wiring at different times. I have always been able to use the wiring diagram under the rear lid. I cannot do so anymore. It is completely unreadable. I had hoped to find something online, but I have not.

Can someone please take a photo of the wiring diagram on their rear lid and post it please?

I downloaded a manual from Ranger, but the text, as far as colors, is unreadable. I will contact them Monday to see if they have another version, but I had hoped to get started this weekend.

Thank you very much.

I have a diagram from a 2000 R91. If you can use it pm me your email or cell number and I can get it to you

3. Member
    Thank you. I'm waiting for a call back from Ranger this morning. I'll ask if they're similar if they cant help. I'll send you a message. Thanks again!

4. Member
    I can take one this evening when I get home.

Are the wiring diagrams in the owner's manual of any use to you? I can take pics of those too.
    Bullet 21XRS
    Mercury Pro XS 250

5. Member
    2B24A6F7-0098-4A5B-AE1D-B245D4A2C854.jpeg
    I can PM or email a higher definition picture if you need it.
    This is as good as I could upload from my phone, as far as I know.
    Bullet 21XRS
    Mercury Pro XS 250