Jack plate- Hi-jacker

Hello, I just purchased a 1994 Javelin 400TE with a Johnson 200 hp venom that is mounted on a Hi-jacker. I did some searching and found that the only 2 piece plate for sale that looks like mine is 150 hp max. Did someone improperly mount this for a 200hp or was the one for a 200 discontinued some years back?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Looks like my Vance jack plate. I have the 150 h.p. Max version. I think they make a version for higher h.p. Engines.

Sorry I don't have a definitive answer but if yours had a problem it should have shown up by now.

The picture looks like an engine had been mounted much higher at one time. Most likely requiring a low water pickup.

3. Member
    1holeshot, thanks for the feedback. I am not certain when it was added and the previous owner had moved the wrench on the front out toward the the hitch over a foot to shorten up the storage length. I could see some real issues with that and I had that corrected with 24 hours. Not sure what additional engineering he may have done. I just wanted to be sure the Jack-plate is not under rated.