Thread: Ionic Batteries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Hey Andy ,any updates on the battery jumper?
    2014 Phoenix 721
    250 SHO

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crankbaitpete View Post
    Hey Andy ,any updates on the battery jumper?
    they are the final stages, had to work on some programming and app updates before release , prefer to get the bugs out first and not put that on the customer so they wanted more testing
    hoping for mid January, I really like mine its just not android ready, just ios but going to get mine reprogrammed next week then I can test on my Samsung
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    i guess I'm on a hold for a bit, wanted to get that and the TM batteries at the same time .
    2014 Phoenix 721
    250 SHO

4. Member
    Hey Andy,anything on the jumpers yet
    2014 Phoenix 721
    250 SHO

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    yep they are on a ship on the way, about 2 more weeks they should be in port and a few days to get to the warehouse after that
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

6. Member
    Curious what do you do with these batteries in cold weather. Do they need to be removed from boat during the winter months or can they be protected with a battery warmer.
    Risen From The Ashes!!

7. Member
    2014 Phoenix 721
    250 SHO

8. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix919 View Post
    Curious what do you do with these batteries in cold weather. Do they need to be removed from boat during the winter months or can they be protected with a battery warmer.
    they dont have to be removed but if you are talking about storing outside in extreme cold conditions for a long period of time you might consider something to keep them above freezing temps, it will extend the lift of the battery but they dont freeze and can be used at below freezing temps its just not recommend to charge them way below freezing unless you are using a 1amp charge, I think about 90% of my customers so far fish year round but I have shipped quite a few up North
    info@drewcraft.com

9. Member
    Just curious who manufactures IONIC batteries and are the made in the USA or assembled in the USA from Chinese parts.
    Risen From The Ashes!!

10. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix919 View Post
    Just curious who manufactures IONIC batteries and are the made in the USA or assembled in the USA from Chinese parts.
    The engineer and designer of the batteries is Located in Mooresville NC. where they have the capabilities to assemble, or dissemble and repair batteries, they also can program the BMS that they designed. The batteries are manufactured for Lithium Hub in a Plant in China and shipped fully assembled.
    info@drewcraft.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123