Thanks to 280ssStroker

I’d like to thank 280ssStoker (Ken) and his wife for their hospitality and welcoming my family to Huntsville. We grilled some delicious chicken, had some refreshments, and had two great mornings on the water. Ken’s a stand up guy and there should be more people like him. My family left with the pleasure of knowing we had made some new friends. Overall, we had a great time and everyone in Huntsville was very friendly and polite. We felt right at home. Thanks again, Junior

2. Member
    JR,
    it was a pleasure to meet your family and we had a blast hosting. Sorry fishing was tough, but we got after them anyway. As for your son and daughter they were a hoot, especially the daughter not sharing the brownies my wife made...lol. For the son, wow to meet the weather guesser himself (Big Jim C !!! If he shows up in your town, bad weather is a coming....lol). Finally, your wife, she was funny and my wife enjoyed meeting her the had a lot in common. I hope we can meet again and best wishes, and blessing to you and your family. Please stay i touch and keep me updated on your BFL fishing ..,,thanks and god bless all...Ken

3. Member
    Hope the Stroker didn’t kill your back, we only ran 79, but you can se gville can get rough quick....all good on my end ..,cheers my new friend!!!