Thread: Jerry?

Not a member

Jerry?

Dis you sell?

Saw a post on FB that said both marinas had new owners.

2. Banned
    It true, new owners took over a couple months ago, Jerry and Tam are helping till end of year. Concho is a different story all the time but they sold as well is what ive heard.

Yep we closed on June 10 , Tam and I have stayed to train the new guy until he gets the hang of it. We are leaving on a scoot trip next weekend, headed into southern Colorado,Utah and Arizona. It will be the first vacation that we don`t have to come home until we want to .

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elm creek View Post
    Yep we closed on June 10 , Tam and I have stayed to train the new guy until he gets the hang of it. We are leaving on a scoot trip next weekend, headed into southern Colorado,Utah and Arizona. It will be the first vacation that we don`t have to come home until we want to .

Jerry, You both need to take it easy for a while!! Have fun on the trip, and post some pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by elm creek View Post
    I am starting not to like you......

7. Banned
    I'm happy for you but this sucks

8. Member
    Went to the dinner for Jerry and Tammy today we all had a good time great food and great friends. Saw WB,Reggie,Danny and Jim Wise. Jerry is leaving next week for colo. Met the new owner seems to be nice guy.

9. Not a member
    Congrats on the sale and retirement Jerry and Tammy! Sorry I couldnt make the party I was in NM hunting. Now yall can party everyday.

Good luck on yalls next chapter!!

10. Not a member
    PS. Dont got to 4corners NM. Aint worth the 5 min of your life you’ll waste.
    Do go to Sedona Arizona. We made that same trip a few years ago. Sedona was awesome!

another PS. The Grand Canyon visitor spends an average of 7 minutes looking at a hole in the ground!!

Had a great time yesterday, enjoyed seeing ya`ll. Thanks for the info Jeff, We did Grand Canyon a couple of years ago and spent time Sedona and yes it is awesome. We are looking forward to having time to go ride when we want to.

Safe travels and loads of pure enjoyment in your future days of no required alarm clock Jerry and Tammy.

"ain't too smart.....but I'm always thinkin"

13. Lounge/Texas Club/Triton Boats Moderator Bobs21X's Avatar
    Jerry, Congratulations to you both. Nothing but fun and well wishes