Question Front deck repair

Anyone know where I can purchase some of the rubber matting that is on the front of mostly all bass boats and runs under the trolling motor mount. I have a 2002 Nitro NX 896. Thanks in advance

2. Member
    I figured it out it is called Hydro Turf...

3. Member
    Hydroturf might be too thick. I used the black santoprene soft touch Gator Skinz made by Gator Guard. Comes in an 18 x 27" size, you only need like 6 x 22" for a Minn Kota mount (I actually just measured and stuck it on last night so I remember the size)

4. Member
    I will need a piece 3’ by 3’1/2 to cut the try angle out of gator skins does not make any the wide. That I know of and the stuff that is on my boat now is pretty thick due to the area is recessed. But Thanks for you Input

I went to Menards and bought some ribbed rubber floor runner material that they sell by the foot (like $2 a foot or something ridiculously cheap like that). Made a template out of cardboard and once I was happy with it, cut the material then glued it down with Weldwood contact cement. It's been stuck down good for at least a few years now. On a side note, they also have this stuff in a silver treadbite pattern that looks like aluminium but is actually rubber. It's also rather cheap and I used it to cover the top of my work bench, deep freeze and tool cart.

1994 Stratos 201 Pro XL 2004 Mercury 200 EFI

6. Member
    Looks great thanks!