I have a 2015 Ranger with an Evinrude 250 HO G2 Etec. The motor comes factory with a Point 1 device connected to the network to supply the G2 with data to feed the CTS display on my dash, speed, MPG, distance traveled, etc. I also run Lowrance and have a Motorguide i5, all connected to the network. Over the last few years I would get a network error that would shut down my motor randomly, a few times a year. The dealer finally confirmed that the Motorguide gateway (a Lowrance product) does not play nice with the Evinrude and stated that the best way to do this simply create a separate NMEA 2000 network for the motor, 4.3 engine display, and Point one while keeping the original one to deal with my Lowrance setups and Motorguide. This seems reasonable however it has disconnected the point 1 from my electronics as well the engine data. Not that the Point 1 is necessary and I have another one I could add but that seems foolish. My 4.3 CTS provides all the data I need so it's a livable situation however I searched this forum for similar issues and came up empty. Has anyone experienced this and is there any solutions to get back to a single network situation?