Livesight owners

What settings are you guys seeing the best images? right now I’m not impressed at all 10-20ft forward view is about all I’m able to view

Depends what your looking for. I can see structure 70 and baits 35. Sensitivity just below screen clutter. Pallet 1

3. Member
    Same here; I will crank up sensitivity to look at distances beyond 40 feet for lures, bait, or fish so that I have some speckled screen clutter which I don't mind at all (I do the same with 2D sonar also).
    ciao,
    Marc

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodman View Post
    Depends what your looking for. I can see structure 70 and baits 35. Sensitivity just below screen clutter. Pallet 1
    Got any screenshots or videos yet bloodman?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishton View Post
    Got any screenshots or videos yet bloodman?
    Ain't worth posting. I know it's not even close to the competion but it does help locate structure and is accurate at it. Of course you need to know what the structure is your looking at. I've only used forward view so far.
    I'm going to continue to use it for now. I do see fish on it I've never seen before on 2d.
    I think there are you tube videos that pretty much describe it.

6. Member
    Hi.
    What is maximum range for LiveSight which allowed to se fish and baits? Any user can help? Baits- 4 -6inch softbaits with typical jighead - 1/4-2oz .

Quote Originally Posted by MaciejK View Post
    Hi.
    What is maximum range for LiveSight which allowed to se fish and baits? Any user can help? Baits- 4 -6inch softbaits with typical jighead - 1/4-2oz .
    Not quit sure but it seems that forward scan is around 25ft. Down scan is much better and I have seen fish over 100

8. Wacky Riggers / BBC SPONSOR rbarrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skinitback View Post
    What settings are you guys seeing the best images? right now I’m not impressed at all 10-20ft forward view is about all I’m able to view
    Make sure you have both the LIve updated AS WELL as the transducer (2 separate updates). Without updating the transducer you will have limited forward range.

9. Member
    I caught (well hooked .. because I'm terrible with a drop shot and they jumped off) 3 fish in a tournament solely because I could see the "blobs" on my screen. To be able to pivot my TM and quickly find fish has been awesome for me. The only thing I'm having trouble with is determining the size of the fish based on the size of the blobs. I use Pallet 1 - set the range to 40, noise reduction on medium I think and sensitivity around 75-80.
    Chad Snow / Massachusetts
    2007 Ranger Reata 210 - Mercury Optimax 225 (#1B446134) - 12' Talons
    Carbon12’s @ Bow w/ AT- live 12 w/ 3D & live 7 @ Helm

10. Member
    Thanks for answer. It's little to short for me in front mode LS. Maybe next update(?) add some range of clearity.